Thursday, March 26, 2009

Kitchen makeover

Hey, I'm back. I know it's been so long since I last wrote. Ireland won the GRAND SLAM..... yeah....!!!! Rugby of course. What a match, I thought I was going to have a heart attack.

I have been redecorating my kitchen well, actually I wanted a new kitchen but, environmentally, that's not a good idea as the structure of the one I have is perfectly sound. The doors and surrounds are dark oak melamine yeuch !! it makes the whole kitchen look dark and old fashioned.
So, I painted the whole lot pale grey. I'm getting a new sink and mixer tap and a new worktop and tiles. Mosaic, bright green, €2 a sheet in the sale.... the whole lot will cost around €400 not bad for a complete new look kitchen.

When it's done I'll put a photo on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment